DNA Damage Control Everyday SPF 44
A highly effective, physical sunscreen that provides complete photoprotection in one advanced formula. Breakthrough DNA repair technology mobilizes high performance activity to reduce visible signs of the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. With light-activated enzymes that help minimize tell-tale signs of photodamage.
- Defends against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays.
- Restricts the appearance of sun-inflicted DNA damage.
- Provides hyper antioxidant defense.
- Delivers oil-free hydration
Directions for Use:
Apply every morning to face and neck. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. For optimal results, use daily with Neova [DNA + Copper] products.
Transparent zinc, a highly effective physical sunscreen, defends against broad-spectrum UVA/UVB exposure. Octinoxate and octisalate filter UVB rays.
Key Performance Ingredients
- Endosomes: A liposome encapsulated extract from the marine microbe, Micrococcus Lysate. Extremely UV resistant, the extract contains the enzyme UV-endonuclease which improves the appearance of sun damaged skin.
- Photolysomes: The liposome encapsulated DNA repair enzyme, photolyase derived from plankton, is hyper-efficient and unique in its ability to reduce the visible signs of UV-induced insults.
- L’ergothioneine: A powerful antioxidant that fights oxidative damage caused by free radical activity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A super humectant that deeply hydrates and binds up to 1,000 times its own weight in moisture, providing an immediate moisturizing boost.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): A natural antioxidant and moisturizer, reducing transdermal water loss and helping to maintain optimal moisture levels.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C): An effective free radical-scavenging antioxidant.