Gly-Sal 2%/2% Pads (60 ct.)
Skin cleanser with glycolic acid for the treatment of acne.
Directions of Use: Wet affected area, apply, and rinse well.
- Because excessive drying of the skin can occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
- If bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2%.
Inactive Ingredients: Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Glycolic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG-150 Distearate, Polysorbate-20, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Red #40, Sodium C12-C15, Sodium C12-C15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Yellow #5
Precautions: For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes, lips, and mouth. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.