10% BZ Peroxide Wash
Description: A therapeutic combination of sudsing cleanser and benzoyl peroxide for the treatment of acne.
- Shake Well. Wet affected area, wash, and rinse well.
- Use once or twice daily or as directed by a physician.
- If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce applications.
- If going outside, use a sunscreen. If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
Active ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
Inactive ingredients: Carbomer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Water.
When using this product avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes, lips, and mouth.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation if the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- May bleach fabrics.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.